Court Report: Baronial Birthday
26 September 2009
The Court of Dominick and Margery
The following gentles received awards from Their Excellencies:
- Lord Arghylle Buchanan (John Arghile), inducted into the Order of the Eagle’s Feather.
- Giovanna Rossellini di Firenze, inducted into the Order of the Eagle’s Feather.
- Lord Fulk the Bald, inducted into the Order of the Blasted Oak.
- Lord Gyles Courtenay, inducted into the Order of the Blasted Oak.
In addition, Taban Unegen was made Baronial Champion.
The official herald report for the baronial court was not available. This report is reconstructed from the awards given that day. In the event of a conflict, the herald’s report is to be considered correct.
The Court of Vladimir and Kalisa
Find herein the report of the proceedings of your court at Lochmere Baronial Birthday, held September 26th, AS 44.
At Evening Court, held in the hall:
- Arglwyddes Saige ferch Cedwyn made a Companion of the Coral Branch.
- Baron Timothy Kirkwood made a Companion of the Coral Branch.
- Doña Rita de Tacoronte made a Companion of the Opal.
- Margaret Roe made a Companion of the Coral Branch, and as such received her Award of Arms.
- Graham McRobert was inducted into the Order of St. Aiden.
This report is a full accounting of Their Majesty’s Courts at Lochmere Baronial Birthday.