Lochmart is opening its doors Once Again at Night on the Town: March 23, 2018!
Do you have gently used SCA-appropriate items that you no longer want or need? Why not sell them at Lochmart at Night on the Town? We do not charge a consignment fee to sell
For those of you who have not had the Lochmart experience, here is how it works:
– Bring your gently used SCA-appropriate items to the event site on either Friday night, March 22nd or before 9:00 a.m. on March 23rd.
– Ensure that your items are clean and in good repair. Bring hangars for clothing.
– Attach a price tag and include the amount you want for the item and your name.
– Our friendly staff will complete a sales tally sheet for you and ask you if you are willing to accept checks.
– Keep the money
– Donate it to the Barony or
– Donate it to the American Cancer Society or any combination thereof.
At the end of the day, come collect your money and any items that didn’t sell.
Donating an hour of your time to help staff the “Mart”. If you are willing, please let me know!
Loaning us a garb rack and/or giving us your recycled plastic grocery bags.