Court Report: Night on the Town 2008
12 April 2008
Court of Atlantia
On the 12th of April, AS 42, her Majesty Kari, Queen of Atlantia, did sit in Court upon the occasion of the annual rescuing of Smeewick known as Night on the Town, within the Barony of Lochmere.
Upon this Court, the following business was transacted:
- Her Majesty called forth Lord Dominyk Wolferam, her Queen’s Champion, did thank him for his service, and allowed him to step down from the duty. Lord Dante di Pietro was called forth and given the task of defending Her Honor as the incoming Queen’s Champion.
- Lork Dominick Elphinstone was called forth and awarded the Order of the Opal, and presented with the scroll attesting to the same.
- Lord Turvon Kuznetsov was recognized for his martial prowess with induction into the Order of the Sea Dragon. A scroll was promised to him at a later date.
- Lord Mikhail Chaika Pavlov sin Novgorodets was recognized with a Silver Nautilus, and presented with the scroll attesting to the same.
- The Landed Baronage of the Northern Region of Atlantia was summoned forth and given the opportunity to swear their fealty to their Majesties. They did so and were bid to return to their lands and continue their excellent stewardship of them.
At this point, the Baronage of Lochmere did request, and were allowed, to open a Court to transact some business of their own. However, during this Court, a gentle was noticed even beyond the recognition given by their Barony, and as such: Segehart of Lochmere was awarded Arms. A scroll was promised to him at a later date.
Also during that Court, her Majesty did present the Autocrat of the event, Brian de Morray, with a token of her appreciation for his service at the event.
Court of Vlad and Medb
Their Excellencies, Vladimir and Medb, Baron and Baroness of Lochmere, presented the following awards:
- Lord Brian de Morray — Companion of the Blasted Oak
- Sir Aelfred of Cres — Companion of the Crab’s Claw
- Lord Segehart of Lochmere — Companion of the Blasted Oak
Royal Court Resumed
At the conclusion of the Lochmere Court, Royal Court was resumed.
- Her Majesty resummoned Lord Brian de Morray, and did recognize him for his excellence in Rapier by inducting him into the Order of the Sea Dragon, and presented him with a scroll attesting to the same.
- Baroness Dierdre, Founding Baroness of Lochmere, was called forth, and her excellence in the Arts was recognized, and she was inducted into the Order of the Coral Branch, and presented with the scroll attesting to the same.
- At this time, Her Majesty did welcome those for whom this was their first event, invited them forward, and presented them with scrolls to remember this day by.
- Lady Lisette la Rouxe was called forth, her artistic acheivements were lauded, and she was inducted into the Order of the Coral Branch, and presented with the scroll attesting to the same.
- Mistress Rose of Black Diamond was summoned into Court, her artistic acheivements were applauded, and she was inducted into the Order of the Coral Branch, and presented with the scroll attesting to the same.
There being no further business at this time, the Court was closed. However, at Feast that evening, Her Majesty was moved to recogize the excellence of the Head Cook for the day, and as such: Lady Hrosvitha von Celle was awarded a Silver Nautilus. A scroll was promised to her at a later date.
This concluded the business of the Day’s Courts.
Lord Gorm of Berra, Blue Pike Herald, heralded Royal Court.
The Royal Court Report was copied with only minor changes from the original court report posted to the Merry Rose. The Lochmere Court Report was compiled from the Kingdom Order of Precedence. In matters of precedence, any discrepancy is to be decided in favor of the original court report submitted to the Kingdom.