Court Report: Night on the Town 2007
14 April 2007
Afternoon Court of Valharic and Arielle
Their Majesties invited Lochmere to hold their Baronial court.
Court of Vladimir and Medb
Their Excellencies, Vladimir and Medb, Baron and Baroness of Lochmere, gave three awards:
- Annalies Gabriels — Companion of the Eagle’s Feather
- Gabrell Fairecloughe — Companion of the Crab’s Claw
- Cecille Cassaire (Cassair Warwick) — Companion of the Blasted Oak
Royal Court Resumed
That being concluded, their majesties called forth all newcomers to the event, and gave to each a scroll welcoming them.
Their Majesties also called forth the children of Atlantia, to give them give them gifts.
Further, the following awards were presented:
- Lady Ingeborg í Þrándheimi — Order of the Coral Branch
- Lady Isolda de Crosthwaite — Order of the Opal
- Annalies Gabriels — Award of Arms
- Lord Mikhail Chaika Pavlov syn Novgorodets — Order of the Coral Branch
- Antonio di Capizzi — Order of the Sea Dragon
- At this point, Her Majesty took time to recognize the courtesy that Kenji Yoshimoto displayed upon the field and provided him a set of garters in appreciation for the example that he had set.
- Lord Geoffrey Clwyd — Order of the Coral Branch
- Padre Quinto Formaggio — Order of the Opal
- Brian de Morray — Award of Arms
- Dan of Lochmere — Award of the Shark’s Tooth
- Lady Tonwen ferch Morien — Court Barony
- Baroness Medb ingen Brain — Order of the Golden Dolphin [Scroll Awarded]
Court was closed
Feast Court of Valharic and Arielle
His Majesty Valharic, greatly impressed with the feast provided by Sir Xenophon Vaughn, did make the following award: Sir Xenophon Vaughn — King’s Award of Excellence.
Lord Kynnyth Pyke heralded the Royal Courts.
The Royal Court Report was copied with only minor changes from the original court report posted to the Merry Rose. Baronial Court Report was compiled from the Kingdom Order of Precedence. Any discrepancy in matters of precedence is to be decided in favor of the original court report as submitted to the Kingdom.